We are looking for a self-motivated, Marketing Controller to develop & control the marketing strategy of the Broderick Group with the senior team and directors. You will be responsible for developing the plan and implementing the strategy objectives within the group.
You will monitor market trends and oversee advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for our products and services.
You will work closely with directors, sales teams, operations and some of the regions most creative external agencies and individuals to make sure our company brand values and image are followed.
Basic Salary £25k + Car allowance + bonus. + development
Skills & Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have a degree 2:1 or above, B2B experience in digital marketing, minimum 2 Years, with a proven track record of success. Experience and knowledge in developing business opportunities through digital marketing is required. Additionally, you will be highly IT literate with extensive knowledge of database marketing, graphic design, and quality copywriter.
The role would ideally suit an advanced, motivated driven marketing assistant who wishes to develop into the next level taking control of the groups marketing activities working alongside the directors daily. Or someone with huge potential frustrated in their current role and in need of a very exciting challenge. Very much hands on initially as the role and department develop the opportunity will arise for the chosen one to develop their package to head of Marketing. As the business growth permits.
Ultimately the candidate will progress to be head department as the team would be strengthened as we will add resource for results and rewards for hard work in a very exciting time whilst the majority of the industry is asleep !
This is an opportunity for a skilled hard working passionate person to get their teeth into a role which has too many opportunities to list.
As well as the general duties listed below I believe the development of our digital touchscreens in 400 locations in Public and workplace environments
Including Airports and Universities is a fantastic opportunity to develop.
Our Big Blue Social media cup used in our operation of hot drinks has been very well received and has generated a wave of interactive opportunities. To create loyal customers.
Marketing Controller Duties & Responsibilities:
- Web site development
- Social media/ Instagram/facebook/twitter/The grind/
- Survey monkey
- graphic design
- Database mailchimp ZApp
- Direct marketing/mailing
- The grind feedback
- Corporate websites
- Social media, SEO, and PPC
- Gorilla tactics
- Loyalty app
- Onsite customer promotions
- Quotations/ bid management/ conferences/ tender assists/
- Showroom/exhibition/onsite promotions / brand giveaways/
- Branding consistency. Screen and on cup
- Cup design on cup promotions
- Reward scheme
- Augmented reality
- Adhoc projects.
- Future trends and development
Desired Skills and Experience
Skills & Attributes:
- An instinctive feeling about future product concepts
- Excellent analytical skills
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Focused & enthusiastic about marketing
- Able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- A team leader, able to inspire others
- Able to manage several different projects at the same time
- Energetic and passionate about our products and services
- Organised and methodical
- Able to work well under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills