Vending / Field Service Engineer
You will be responsible for the service and maintenance of our vending machines based within Leeds, Doncaster and surrounding areas along with the following;
- Respond to machine failures within agreed SLA
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Be competent to train staff on DIY sites showing them the operational features of the equipment/machines once installed
- Communicate with the Service Desk on ensuring the completion of calls and update the in house system working towards a first time resolution
- Support with site surveys and machine installations when applicable
- Be smart and presentable at all times with a flexible approach to work
- Provide cover to other areas as required by service desk to cover for holiday/sickness
Person Specification & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years vending experience on a technical, electrical and mechanical level
- Basic electrical understanding and experience
- Digital media experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service
- A problem solver with a can do approach
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A good team player who strives to deliver the company charter
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
Full manufacture training will be provided.
This role will be based over 5 days, Tuesday to Saturday working Bank Holidays.
The business will offer a company vehicle, 28 days of holiday, pension and a discretionary company bonus based on KPI’s.
If you are an experienced Vending Engineer or a Field Service Engineer living in or near these areas, please submit your CV for consideration now.
Find out more and apply here: https://uk.indeed.com/job/vending-field-service-engineer-bd8735791bc06967